Benefits of CBD Honey
Nowadays, CBD seems to be everywhere, in every form you can imagine. The health and wellness world has just experienced a revolution with a wide variety of CBD products, from CBD skincare to CBD edibles and beverages. And now, one of the latest trends in the CBD world is the CBD honey.
First, let’s refresh some basics about CBD or cannabidiol, one of the 113 cannabinoids present in the cannabis Sativa plants. CBD is extracted from industrial-grade hemp plants, which contain very low amounts of THC, less than 0,3%. CBD is non-psychoactive. What it means is that CBD products won’t make you high. On the contrary, studies say that CBD can provide many health benefits that help keep the body balanced.
Something very important about CBD is its non-psychoactive quality. Though it induces a feeling of relaxation and wellness into the body, it doesn’t produce the euphoria or disorientating sensation more associated with marijuana.
Some people may tend to think CBD can make you high because its origin is cannabis. Nevertheless, the psychoactive component in marijuana is called tetrahydrocannabinol, or, as it’s more commonly known, THC. CBD products are extracted from industrial-grade hemp, which contains only traces of THC. You can be sure CBD is very safe, as well as legal, and none of its products, including CBD-infused Honey will make you suddenly high.
A combination of CBD and honey seems a concoction made in heaven. It certainly is. When you think about “superfoods”, honey is usually the first one that comes to mind. In itself, honey offers tons of benefits to your health. And mixing it with CBD helps you have a healthy lifestyle.
Why is CBD honey beneficial to your health?
Mixing honey and CBD will potentiate the benefits of these two natural substances. These are some of the benefits of consuming CBD-infused honey:
- CBD Honey is a natural product. CBD-infused honey is 100% natural. It doesn’t contain any added sugars because honey is naturally sweet.
- Honey is the best source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help your body fight off free radicals, and that favors lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and lower risk of heart disease.
- CBD honey combines the benefits of CBD and honey. Consuming CBD and honey together will support general wellbeing in your body.
- CBD honey can be used in several ways. CBD honey sticks can be consumed right from the stick or combined with other foods.
- CBD honey is portable and easy to take. You can take your CBD honey sticks with you everywhere and have your dose of CBD at any moment.
How to Use CBD Honey Sticks
- CBD-infused honey sticks are versatile and easy to use. Here are some ways to use them:
- You can pour CBD honey sticks right into your mouth. That’s the fastest way of getting a quick CBD dose.
- You can eat hardened sticks as you would with a piece of candy. And it’s much healthier than candy!
- You can add your CBD honey sticks to tea of coffee, instead of using sugar.
- You can mix some CBD honey with salads, yogurts, and cereal, and even use it in the preparation of honey-based sauces for meats.
- You can apply CBD-infused honey to your skin to help with skin conditions like eczemas and rashes. Honey is an antiseptic, healing substance, and CBD is known for helping in the treatment of skin conditions too. Besides, you can also try making face masks, hand lotions and lip balms with CBD honey.
THC-Free CBD Honey Sticks combine pure industrial hemp-derived Cannabidiol (CBD) with Organic Honey for an innovative CBD delivery system with the antioxidant, digestive, immunity-boosting and antibacterial health beneﬁts of all-natural, organic honey.
Each honey stick usually contains between 8-10 mg of CBD.