Of all the array of CBD-infused products you can find out there, we introduce you to one of the newest and most interesting ones: Wholesale CBD Coffee!
There’s a lot of buzz surrounding CBD, which is the popular name for cannabidiol. As you must know, CBD is one of the more than one hundred cannabinoids, the active components of the cannabis Sativa plants. Unlike the more known THC, which is the main active cannabinoid present in marijuana, CBD is not a psychoactive substance, that is, it will not make you high. O the contrary, it will help you relax your body and mind, relieving anxiety and inflammatory processes among other benefits for your health that are in research right now.
That said, it might sound a bit contradictory that you can have something like the Wholesale CBD Coffee. We all know that coffee is one of the favorite stimulant drinks for many people. Coffee makes you alert and gives you energy… while CBD helps you relax… However, combined, Wholesale CBD coffee can offer you the best of both worlds. Wholesale CBD coffee was specially designed to combine the energy surge induced by coffee with the health benefits provided by CBD. Sipping a cup of CBD-infused coffee to start your day will make you feel revitalized and will make you far more productive.
How is exactly Wholesale CBD coffee made? CBD coffee is made by infusing CBD oil into the roasted coffee beans. That is, just after roasting, the coffee beans are soaked, not coated, in pure CBD. To ensure the infusing process is optimal is very important it’s done right after the roasting process, so all the natural oils can release all their benefits.
What are the benefits of Wholesale CBD coffee?
Combining CBD and coffee can double the benefits for health.
- Some studies have revealed that drinking CBD coffee helps decrease the risks of having strokes, a benefit mainly associated with caffeine.
- CBD coffee helps enhance concentration and productivity.
- CBD coffee helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- CBD coffee helps soothe muscle pain after working out.
However, some people can experience side effects with CBD coffee, but that’s not the most common occurrence. Some of these side effects are:
- Diminishing of anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, which can be partially blocked by the caffeine.
- Though uncommon, sometimes the relaxing properties of CBD are more potent when combined with caffeine. But generally, it might happen if the CBD dose is higher than recommended.
- Increase in blood pressure.
Wholesale CBD coffee is one of the newest CBD trends that is gaining many supporters because it combines one of the most popular drinks in the world with the benefits of one of the most revolutionary products of the last decades. And you must know that drinking CBD coffee is as safe as using any other CBD product… and it’s tastier.
Globalcannabinoids offers you its premium Wholesale CBD Coffee, with the following features:
- Nano Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract (CBD) | Water Soluble
- Up to 100% absorption | 10X Smart Nano-Transport SystemTM
- 5 mg of Nano PCR Cannabidiol per serving
- Scientifically formulated in a BSL-1 level processing facility using
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- FDA-approved GRAS stabilizers
- GMO-free | No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Disperses easily while brewing
- 100% Arabica Bean Coffee from Honduras (Macala Region)
- Medium-Dark roast | Very low acidic content
- Non-blended for Maximum flavor | Fair Trade Coffee | Single Sourced
- Roasted in a Certified Organic Facility
- Each K-CUP yields one adult serving of coffee
- 10 total grams (with Nano CBD included) per K-CUP
- Available White Label (Stock) or Private Label (Custom Label)
Here at Globalcannabinoids, we offer the highest quality industrial hemp-derived phytocannabinoid products to our customers. To accomplish this, we have partnered with the BEST of the BEST in each vertical within our industry. As a customer-focused B2B company, we provide our customers with the best wholesale CBD products in the fastest time possible and the most reliable way.