White label CBD
As a CBD entrepreneur who is starting a business, maybe your first impulse will be to try and do everything by yourself and manufacture and pack your products from scratch. After all, that’s the spirit of entrepreneurship, right? Not quite. Most of the time, building your business from scratch can be the fastest course to disaster. That’s when you find the easiest and most viable solution: White label CBD.
By definition, white label or rebranding is when one company manufactures a product and other companies commercialize it under their brands as if the product were made by them. With the boom of the CBD industry, white labeling has become one of the most common practices and it continues growing in popularity.
How does exactly white label CBD work? Take a look at it, so you can decide if it’s right for you and your brand.
White Label CBD process
CBD seems to be here to stay. The amount of new enthusiasts of CBD products is growing exponentially, so many CBD producers have diversified their business practice with white label services.
The difference from one brand to another will be in its appearance or packaging. This process of packaging and labeling the products can be done in two ways:
- You can buy the unlabeled wholesale CBD products and pack them in your own containers and stamp the labels with your brand.
- You can supply your brand logo and the manufacturer / white labeling service print the labels, pack and brand the products. This method is usually a little more expensive, but is the easiest way and will save you a lot of time.
Whatever method you choose, only remember to request the certificates of analysis and be sure the products comply with all the state and federal regulations.
Why Should You Choose White Label CBD?
If you want to start your own CBD business, the whole production process is, to say the least, complicated, as well as expensive. Finding the right raw materials, extracting the CBD, manufacturing the products, sending the products to be analyzed and comply with all regulations can be overwhelming for any new entrepreneur. White label CBD products are generally produced by manufacturers that have a reputation in the industry. You can simply stamp your brand logo on the container of a CBD tincture, edible or skincare product and put it on the shelves and it will begin to sell it in no time. This is the best solution for companies wanting their name on CBD products without having to go through all the pains of production.
Choosing The Best White Label CBD
When you want to partner with a white label CBD manufacturer, there are several aspects you have to consider. But no matter what, the most important thing you have to consider is the quality of the product, since it will affect your costs and your future ability to sell your CBD products.
When deciding what white label company to use, these are other things to consider:
- Do they offer wholesale prices?
- What are the reviews of the company?
- Are their prices competitive to the market? Some high-quality products don’t have a good profit return.
- Can they do the packaging and labeling of your products or would you have to use yet a third party to do that?
Some other things that are also important before signing with a company are:
- Licenses from the Department of Agriculture and/or the local health department.
- Insurance coverage.
- Test reports, specifying levels and purity of CBD, terpenes and other compounds, including THC.
- Compliance with local and federal regulations.
How Much Will White Label CBD Cost?
As important as the product per se, is the initial expense. Generally, it’s in the ballpark of $10,000 — $15,000. With that upfront expense, you can have a good return if your brand turns out to be successful. Anyway, ask the companies that you’re reviewing what their minimum orders would be, because definitely, that will affect your costs.
If you want to take part in the exponentially growing CBD market, you might want to try with white label CBD. Just check out white label CBD companies to partner with and start your own profitable business.